COVID-19 Shipping Effects:
Due to strict COVID policies nationwide, all shipping carriers are experiencing some delays in handling packages. As a result, transit times have been impacted and your delivery may later than expected.
Every effort is being made to deliver orders as quickly as possible while ensuring the health and safety of our supply chain partners. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times.
In stock orders placed on weekdays are shipped out the same or next day. Orders placed on weekends or holidays are shipped on the next business day. Once orders have been submitted shipping prices may not be able to be adjusted. By submitting an order you agree to the total cost of shipping. Shipping is not refundable once your order has been shipped.
Some items may take more than one day to prepare for shipment due to the custom nature of the item (springs sized specifically for your order, cut to length items). Special order items are noted on the product pages.
Calculating your approximate delivery date - Do not include the day your order is shipped, weekend days, or holidays when calculating your estimated delivery date. Once your order ships tracking information from the carrier will give you the best information on when your order will arrive.
On the following Holiday Days the office staff will not be shipping out orders or answering support tickets, but our web store is always open. Place your order in our web store to be first in line for shipping on the next business day.
2020 Holiday Days
- Tuesday, January 1 – New Year’s Day
- Monday, January 21 – Martin Luther King, Jr. birthday (observed)
- Monday, February 18 – Presidents Day (observed)
- Monday, May 27 – Memorial Day
- July 4 – Independence Day
- Monday, September 7 – Labor Day
- Monday, October 12 – Columbus Day
- Monday, November 11 – Veterans’ Day (observed)
- Wednesday - Friday, November 25 - 27 – Thanksgiving
- Wednesday - Friday, December 23 - 25 – Christmas
- Thursday - Friday, December 31 - Jan 1 – New Years