Wayne Dalton Wireless Deluxe Wall Station 311365 327314 is a 7-Function Deluxe Wireless Multi Function Wall Station (372 Mhz)
Discontinued. Replace with Wired Wall Station 309961 (not compatible with iDrive models)
Part no. 311365, replaces earlier model no. 300644
This Wireless Wall Station is made exclusively for Wayne Dalton Classic Drive, Quantum, idrive, Doormaster, Prodrive garage door openers (models using 372 Mhz frequency).
Replaces old 5-function wall station 300644Includes:
- Wireless Multi Function Wall Station
- Mounting Screws
- Wireless, for easy installation anywhere
- Controls door open-close, light on-off
- Programmable pet opening (Opens to a pre-selected height of 6"-30")
- Vacation Slide-Lock: Disables remote transmitters, keyless entries and wall stations.
- 10-second closing safety delay
- Transmitter program button
- Low Battery indicator
- Added convenience
- Frequency 372 Mhz
- Frequency: 372 Mhz
- Old Part No: 311365 or 313415 replaces 300644
- New Part No: 327314
- Code Set: Rolling Code
- Buttons: 5
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer: Wayne Dalton
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
Works with all Wayne Dalton Garage Door Opener models that use frequency 372 Mhz.
- Wayne Dalton Classic Drive models 3014, 3018, 3514
- Wayne Dalton Quantum models 3214, 3314, 3316, 3414
- Wayne Dalton idrive all models 3660-372, 3661-372, 3662-372, 3663-372, 3760-372, 3751-372, 3651-372, 3750-372, 3790-372, 3790-Z
- Wayne Dalton Prodrive models 3220C, 3221C, 3222C, 3224C, 3320B, 3322B, 3324B, 3220C-Z, 3221C-Z, 3222C-Z, 3224C-Z, 3320B-Z, 3322B-Z, 3324B-Z
- Wayne Dalton Doormaster BDOR-2000 models using 372 Mhz with yellow antenna wire
Will this wall station work with my garage door opener model?
On the back of your garage door opener motor (attached to the ceiling in your garage) there should be a silver sticker which has the model number of your garage door opener written on it. Look for your model above.
If you have a remote control check on the back of it for the frequency number. It should say 372 somewhere on it.
You can look at the color of the antenna wire coming out of the powerhead unit to determine the frequency. For 372 Mhz frequency the antenna wire color is - Single wire - yellow. Two wires - yellow and white