Wayne Dalton Wired Deluxe Wall Station
Wired Deluxe Wall Station for Wayne Dalton Classic Drive, Quantum, and Prodrive garage door openers. Part no. 309961
Please note: The faceplate cover for this wall station is not available as a separate item. You can only buy the wall station as a whole. Individual parts for it are not available separately.Includes:
- Wall Station
- Mounting Screws
- Allows independent door up/down control
- Allows overhead light on/off control
- Unit will fit over a standard electrical outlet box
- Added convenience
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 4"
- Part No: 309961
- Buttons: 2
- Color: Cream
- Manufacturer: Wayne Dalton
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
Wayne Dalton Garage Door Opener models below:
- ALL Classic Drive models, including models 3012, 3014, 3016, 3018, 3018DLX, 3512, 3514, 3522, 3522DLX
- ALL Quantum models, including models 3211, 3212, 3213, 3214, 3312, 3313, 3314, 3316, 3412, 3413, 3414
- ALL Prodrive models, including models 3220C, 3221C, 3222C, 3224C, 3320B, 3322B, 3324B, 3220C-Z, 3221C-Z, 3222C-Z, 3224C-Z, 3320B-Z, 3322B-Z, 3324B-Z
Will this wall station work with my garage door opener model?
On the back of your garage door opener motor (attached to the ceiling in your garage) there should be a silver sticker which has the model name and number of your garage door opener written on it. Look for your model name and number above.
Programming InstructionsFor the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.