Wayne Dalton Keyed Outside Lock Handle - Keyed alike or Different based on your selection.
Comes with 2 keys, matched to a random lock number (optional keyed alike pairs for multiple handles with same keys).
Please note: the shaft is not threaded on this handle. The threaded version is no longer made. If your old handle post is threaded, you can swap out the shaft post on this handle with your threaded version. Alternatively you can purchase the whole lock assembly kit here to change out all the assembly parts and switch to the newer post type.
- Screw posts distance center to center - 2-1/2"
- Screw post outer diameter 7/16" x 9/16" length
- Screw post to square shaft center to center - 1-1/4"
- Square lock shaft - 5 /16" x 4" length
- Handle length - 5-1/2"
- Plate - 3-13/16"height x 2-3/8"width
- Works with #8 self tapping screws of varying lengths (depending on door thickness)
- Lock stile backer plate used for model 9100 - 9600 doors can be purchased here - 261964
Wayne Dalton TM5150, TM5155, TM5200, TM5255, TS125, TS150, TS200, 5140, 8000, 8100, 8200, 8300, 8500, 9100, 9300, 9400, 9600, 9700, and 9800 series garage doors.