The Wayne Dalton remote control transmitter 297134 309884 is for Wayne Dalton garage door opener models using frequency 303 Mhz. Replacement remote for 1-button and 2-button remote control transmitters (no longer made)
Wayne Dalton 3-Button Remote Control Transmitter works with Wayne Dalton Classic Drive garage door opener models using 303 Mhz (3012, 3016, 3512) and Wayne Dalton Quantum models using 303 Mhz (3212, 3213, 3412).
Not HomeLink compatible.Includes:
- Remote control
- Visor Clip
- Wayne Dalton original replacement part
- Rotating codes
- Replaces transmitters with red or green indicator light
- Operates up to three garage door openers
- Frequency 303 Mhz
- Frequency: 303 Mhz
- Dimensions: 2" x 3.5"
- Battery: 9 volt
- Model No: 02-3047-3BUH
- Old Part No: 297134
- New Part No: 309884
- Indicator Light Color: Green
- Code Set: Rolling Code
- Buttons: 3
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Wayne Dalton
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
All Wayne Dalton Garage Door Opener models using 303 Mhz frequency. (look on back of remote control or back of opener motor)
- Classic Drive 3012, 3016, 3512
- Quantum 3211, 3212, 3213, 3312, 3313, 3412, 3413
- Old Part Numbers: 311085, 309884, 02-3047, 02-3047-3BUH, 297132, 02-3047-1BUH, 299264, 241165, P3082, P3083
How to select the right remote control for your garage door opener model:
On the back of your garage door opener motor (attached to the ceiling in your garage) there should be a silver sticker which has the model number of your garage door opener written on it. Look for your model above.
If you have a remote control check on the back of it for the frequency number. It should say 303 somewhere on it.
You can look at the color of the antenna wire coming out of the powerhead unit to determine the frequency. For 303 Mhz frequency the antenna wire color is - Single wire - black, green, or white. Two wires - yellow and white
- Press the PROGRAM button located on the garage door motor head unit once. The PROGRAM STATUS light on the motor head unit will turn on and remain lit for one minute, indicating that it is ready to learn the Transmitter code.
- Press the button on the transmitter you would like to use. The PROGRAM STATUS light will turn off indicating a successful learn.
- Press the same button on the Transmitter once more to operate the door.
- If you are unsuccessful in programing the transmitter to the motor head unit or if the button does not operate the door or if you wish to program another button to operate a different door, you must change the transmitter code.