Wayne Dalton garage door weatherstrip for steel doors only. This weatherstrip has the bulb-shaped ends. Please look at the pictures to compare. Weather seal is approximately 3" wide with 3/16" bulb shaped end beads.
This is for Wayne Dalton garage door models 8000, 8100, 8200, 8300, 9005, 9100, 9400, 9600, 9700, 9800, 2411, 2415, FCII, Foamcore II, TS125, TG, Thermoguard, TW, Thermowayne and many others.
Please select the length you wish to receive from the dropdown above. All weatherstrip comes with an additional 2-3 inches in length.
- Manufacturer original replacement part - factory part
- Designed specifically for Wayne Dalton garage doors
- Conforms to uneven floors
- Saves money by preventing air loss
- Installs quickly and easily
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer:Wayne Dalton Corp
- manufacturer part no. 154448
Determine what you need based on what is currently on your door. Weather strip varies within door models, so there is not one specific type that works with each model. Remove a portion of your existing seal from the bottom of your door to see the size and shape of the ends going into the track.
Compatible with: Many Wayne Dalton garage door models
- 8000, 8100, 8200, 8300, 9005, 9100, 9400, 9600, 9700, 9800, 2411, 2415, FCII, Foamcore II, TS125, TG, Thermoguard, TW, Thermowayne and many others.
- Overhead Garage Door Models 178, 179, 180
Please examine your door for compatibility prior to purchasing.