Multi Code Wireless Keyless Entry Keypad 4200
Keyless Entry Keypad for garage door opener models using Multi Code receivers and transmitters with frequency 300 Mhz
To determine compatibility with your garage door opener, please look for a combination of the following features:
- Gray external radio receiver box present on back of garage door opener powerhead (motor mounted to ceiling of garage) - to see what the receiver looks like visit the page for the Multi Code receiver
- Antennae wire coming out of the receiver
- Remote controls you currently use say Multi Code and may say 300Mhz on the label.
If you do not have any remote controls, usually the fact that you can see the radio receiver box on the back of your garage door opener powerhead is enough to be sure this remote control will work for you.
If you cannot see the radio receiver or are not sure it is the same one we have pictured, we recommend that you install a new radio receiver/transmitter to make this remote compatible with your motor - Multi Code 1090 receiverIncludes:
- Mounting screws
- Easy installation without wires
- Mounted outside next to the garage door, allows for convenient, secure garage entry without transmitter or keys
- Over 10,000 changeable private security codes allow the homeowner to simply enter their code to signal the system to open, close, stop or move the door in the opposite direction
- Battery powered, no wiring required - just mount to the garage door jamb
- Lighted keyboard -backlit for easy nighttime operation
- Frequency: 300 Mhz
- Dimensions: 2.75" x 6.25"
- Battery: 9 volt
- Model No: 420001
- Part No: 4200
- Code Set: learn
- Buttons: 12
- Color: Dark Gray
- Manufacturer: Linear
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
- 300 Mhz Multi Code receivers
Programming InstructionsFor the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.