Multi Code 4-Button Remote Control 4140
Four button transmitter (remote control) for garage door opener models using Multi Code 300 Mhz receivers. Works with units using remote model 3089 and/or 4120 with a gray body (if your remote is black this won't work).
To determine compatibility with your garage door opener, please look for a combination of the following features:
- Gray external radio receiver box present on back of garage door opener powerhead (motor mounted to ceiling of garage) - to see what the receiver looks like visit the page for the Multi Code receiver
- Antennae wire coming out of the receiver
- Remote controls you currently use say Multi Code on them and look like the model pictured.
If you do not have any remote controls, usually the fact that you can see the radio receiver box on the back of your garage door opener powerhead is enough to be sure this remote control will work for you.
If you cannot see the radio receiver or are not sure it is the same one we have pictured, we recommend that you install a new radio receiver/transmitter to make this remote compatible with your motor - Multi Code 1090 receiverIncludes:
- 4 button Remote control
- Visor clip
- 10 dip switch setting
- Frequency 300 Mhz
- Controls 4 garage door openers
- Frequency: 300 Mhz
- Dimensions: 2.25" x 3.75"
- Battery: 9 volt
- Model No: 412001
- Part No: 4140
- Indicator Light Color: Red
- Code Set: Dip Switches
- Buttons: 4
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer: Linear
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
For the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.