Low Headroom Top Fixture (Roller Carrier)Used primarily with lowhead room track. Takes a standard 2" steel or polymer roller.
- Top quality galvanized steel.
- Made in U.S.A.
- 12 Gauge
- Doors with standard 2" or 3" rollers
Instructions for replacing: Hinge, Roller, Top Roller Fixture
- Lower door to "closed" or "down" position and lock.
- Remove one hinge, one top roller fixture or roller (except bottom roller) and replace, inserting the roller in the track before fastening the hinge or top roller fixture. Replace ONLY ONE hinge or top roller carrier at a time. See the figure below for the proper position of the numbered hinges and the top roller fixtures. Do NOT unlock or attempt to raise the door until ALL hinges, top roller fixtures, and rollers are installed.
- It may be necessary to change the position of the top roller fixture to assure a tight fit of the top section. Slide the top roller fixture up or down and drill new bolt holes in order to adjust the top section against the jambs.
- Do not stand under the door at any time.