Elite Series Model 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door OpenerThe LiftMaster Elite 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener has been specially designed for garages with unique applications that will not allow for a traditional garage door opener. In your typical garage, it will also maximize space and allow for overhead storage. This specially designed door opener is mounted to the wall beside the garage door. It frees up ceiling space that can now be used for maximum storage. The powerful DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with smooth start and smooth stop to reduce the noise of the garage door as it opens and closes. This unique system also offers the added option of a battery backup system to let you get in and out of your garage, even when the power is out.
Today's garages go far beyond a place to merely park your car. So no matter if you want the extra storage space up above, have an oversized garage door, or even a cathedral ceiling, the LiftMaster Elite Series Model 8500 Wall Mount Garage Door Opener is the perfectly engineered solution to fit your specific garage door opener requirements. It mounts easily on the wall beside the garage door, and comes with a remote 200-watt light that can be positioned anywhere in the garage. Equipped with MyQ technology, the included MyQ Control Panel when paired with the LiftMaster Internet Gateway allows you to close your garage door or turn lights on or off using a smartphone or computer‚ from anywhere in the world.
For Torsion Spring Systems ONLY Includes:
- 24 Volt DC Motor
- Cable Tension Monitor
- Power Door Lock
- Remote Light
- MYQ Control Panel 888LM
- 1-895MAX 3-Button Remote
- The Protector System (Safety Beam)
- Manual Release Handle
- Powerful 24V DC motor provides ultra-quiet operation, along with variable speed smooth start and smooth stop
- Easy wall-mount installation means no rails to hang
- Auto-force feature constantly monitors garage door system and adjusts forces to temperature fluctuations, floor height, and door track movement
- The Smart Garage Door Opener lets you electronically program security codes from the MyQ Control Panel or the powerhead
- Enclosed gear case provides continuous lubrication and protection for longer life and smoother operation
- A 6-foot power cord makes connecting to a power source easier than ever
- Optional Alternate Power Source (580LM) is a safe, permanent option to power the 8500 when an outlet is not within 6 feet; UL approved
- Remote light delivers 200 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Meets all UL325 requirements
SAFETY & SECURITY FEATURES
- The Protector System safety sensors project an invisible light beam across the garage door opening and automatically reverse the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is going down
- Sensing technology will stop the door from closing if contact is made with a person or object
- Opener light turns on automatically when The Protector System's infrared beam is broken
- Security+ 2.0‚ rolling code technology assures a new code is sent every time the remote control is used
- Manual release handle in case of power failure
- Lifetime motor warranty
- 5-year parts warranty
- 1-year Battery Backup warranty (optional; 475LM)
- Frequency: 315 Mhz
- Model: Residential Jackshaft Opener
- Part No: 8500LM
- Color: Black
- Manufacturer: Liftmaster
- Warranty: Mfg Lifetime Motor Warranty, 5 years on parts, 1 year on remote controls and accessories
- Torsion Spring Systems ONLY!
- Doors up to 14' High or 180 sq. ft.
If you are not sure what type of spring system you have please compare it to the pictures below to make sure before you buy.