Lubriplate Low Temp L0172-092 Calcium Type Grease 10oz - garage door lubricant
Low Temp Lubriplate Lubricant - Large 10 oz Tube
The Lube is recommended to prolong your opener part life and a smooth, quiet operation. Perfect for garage door, gear and screw drive opener applications. This multi-purpose grease has excellent cold operating characteristics to keep your garage door and opener running smooth.
LUBRIPLATE Low Temp is an unusual lubricant having many applications other than the applications suggested by the name. It has a wide operating range from pumpability at -60°F to an ASTM Dropping Point of 280°F, providing a workable range from -60°F to 250°F.
- This is a multiple application tube. 10 oz.
- Aanhydrous Calcium NLGI 1-1/2 grade lubricant
- Workable Temperature: -60°F to 250°F
- Prolongs the life of your opener parts
- For smooth, quiet operation
- Applications include general purpose lubricant for airplanes & ground support equipment, chains, and ball and roller bearings.
- Extremely water-resistant and is oxidation and corrosion inhibited.
Fluid Type: mineral
ISO Viscosity Grade of Base Oil: 15
NLGI Grade: 1.5
Thickener: Anhydrous Calcium
Food Grade - NSF H1: No
Operating Temp Range: -60 to 225
- All garage door openers