Extension Spring Lift and Safety Containment Kit for 7ft and 8ft doors up to 100lbs.
This hardware set is specially designed for garage doors weighing up to 100 lbs and comes equipped with everything you need for installation. The set includes (4) 3" diameter steel extension spring pulleys, capable of supporting up to 100 lbs, (1) pair of 1/8" spring cables and a pair of safety cables specifically made for 7-8ft garage doors with extension springs, and all necessary nuts and bolts. This set of garage door extension springs offers reliable and long-lasting performance, thanks to its durable steel construction. Grab one of these hardware sets for a hassle-free upgrade to your extension springs system.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TORSION OR TORQUEMASTER SPRING SYSTEMS.
- 4 - 3" Standard Duty Pulleys for 100# load
- 1 - Pair 7x7 strand 1/8" Spring Cables 160"
- 1 - Pair 7x7 strand 1/8" Safety Cables 160"
- 2 - 3" Pulley Strap w/ Containment Cable Offset & Nylon Bushing
- 2 - 3 Hole Cable Clip
- 2 - 3 Hole L Cable Adjusting Clip
- 2 - S Hooks
- 2 - 5/16” Eye Bolts
- 4 - 5/16” Red Coated Nuts
- 4 - Washers
- 4 - 3/8" Red Coated Nuts
- 4 - 3/8" Red Coated Bolts
- 2 - 5/16" Hex Lag Screws
- Rated for 100# load on 7' and 8' doors
- Zinc Plated
- Heavy duty steel extension spring replacement hardware kit
- Made of quality materials and built to last
Take a look at this diagram to see the different spring types:
Here are some great how to guides on extension spring install:
Click here to download instruction manual
- Most residential steel and wood 7ft height doors weighing up to 200lbs with standard lift Extension Springs