Extension Spring Lift and Safety Containment Kit for 7ft and 8ft doors up to 200lbs.
If you are looking for the most comprehensive hardware set for your garage door extension springs, this is the kit for you. It replaces all of the recommended replacement parts of your spring system. Designed for doors weighing up to 200 lbs, this set has everything you need for replacement. Included are (4) 3" diameter steel extension spring pulleys, capable of holding up to 200 lbs, as well as a pair of 1/8" spring cables and a pair of safety cables specifically made for 7-8ft garage doors. All necessary nuts and bolts are provided. The durable steel construction makes for super reliable and long-lasting performance. This hardware set is what you need when you are replacing your garage door extension springs system.
NOT COMPATIBLE WITH TORSION OR TORQUEMASTER SPRING SYSTEMS.Includes:
- 4 - 3" Heavy Duty Pulleys for 200# load
- 1 - Pair 7x7 strand 1/8" Spring Cables 160"
- 1 - Pair 7x7 strand 1/8" Safety Cables 160"
- 2 - 3" Pulley Strap w/ Containment Cable Offset & Nylon Bushing
- 2 - 3 Hole Cable Clip
- 2 - 3 Hole L Cable Adjusting Clip
- 2 - S Hooks
- 2 - 5/16” Eye Bolts
- 4 - 5/16” Red Coated Nuts
- 4 - Washers
- 4 - 3/8" Red Coated Nuts
- 4 - 3/8" Red Coated Bolts
- 2 - 5/16" Hex Lag Screws
- Zinc Plated
- Heavy Duty Construction
- Lifts up to 200# 7' and 8' doors
Take a look at this diagram to see the different spring types:
Here are some great how to guides on extension spring install:
- Most residential steel and wood 8ft height doors weighing up to 200lbs with standard lift Extension Springs