Get a sample pack of our residential garage door weather seal options!
This sample pack includes a 2-3" piece of each type of residential weather seal we offer. This is a great option when you aren't sure what type of garage door bottom seal you need. The correct type of weather strip is often hard to find simply because it varies even on the same model of door what is compatible.
Includes (each piece is labeled with part numbers):
- Conforms to uneven floors
- Saves money by preventing air loss
- Long wearing flexible vinyl PVC bottom seal.
- Easily installed in all standard bottom seal retainers.
- Seals against wind, rain, debris, pests, and insects
- Will not split, crack or shatter under load and remains flexible to -30(°) F.
- Reduces the moisture level of the garage interior and energy loss year round.
- The most cost effective substitute to rubber composition seals.
Some compatible brands include:
Bead Shaped - Amarr, Clopay, CHI, Midland, North Central, Garaga, Overhead Door, Ideal, Raynor, Martin, Ankmar, Genie, and some Wayne Dalton models.
T-Shaped - Amarr, Ankmar, Arm-R-Lite, Clopay, CHI, DBCI, Deldon, Midland, North Central, Gadco, Garaga, Genie, Overhead Door, Ideal, Raynor, Martin, Richard Wilcox, Safeway, and some Wayne Dalton models (8500, TS150, TS200, 5155, 5150, 5255, 5200, 2411, 2415, 216, 220), TW38, 8300.
Bulb Shaped - Wayne Dalton garage door models 8000, 8100, 8200, 8300, 9005, 9100, 9400, 9600, 9700, 9800, 2411, 2415, FCII, Foamcore II, TS125, TG, Thermoguard, TW, Thermowayne and many others.