Multi Code Two Button Mini Keychain Remote Control 3083
Mini Keychain transmitter (remote control) for garage door opener models using Multi Code 300 Mhz receivers.Includes:
- Remote control
- 10 dip switch setting
- Frequency 300 Mhz
- Frequency: 300 Mhz
- Dimensions: 1.25" x 2.25"
- Battery: 12 volt
- Model No: 306011
- Part No: 3083
- Indicator Light Color: Red
- Code Set: Dip Switches
- Buttons: 2
- Color: Gray
- Manufacturer: Linear
- Warranty: Mfg 1 year
To determine compatibility with your garage door opener, please look for a combination of the following features:
- Gray external radio receiver box present on back of garage door opener powerhead (motor mounted to ceiling of garage) - to see what the receiver looks like visit the page for the Multi Code receiver
- Antennae wire coming out of the receiver
- Remote controls you currently use say Multi Code on them and look like the model pictured or like the MC-3089
- If you do not have any remote controls, usually the fact that you can see the radio receiver box on the back of your garage door opener powerhead is enough to be sure this remote control will work for you.
If you do not have any remote controls, usually the fact that you can see the radio receiver box on the back of your garage door opener powerhead is enough to be sure this remote control will work for you.
If you cannot see the radio receiver or are not sure it is the same one we have pictured, we recommend that you install a new radio receiver/transmitter to make this remote compatible with your motor - Multi Code 1090 receiver
For the full instructions, and programming illustrations click here.